Raccoons can cause some serious damage if they get into your home. They’re clever and sneaky, always searching for food and a cozy place to stay. While they may look cute and cuddly, they’re not something you want sticking around. Here’s how Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control’s raccoon removal services can help show you how to get rid of raccoons in Maryland.
The Damage They Cause
Raccoons can damage everything from your house to your backyard, trash cans — places they find comfortable. Additionally, they carry various diseases you don’t want you or your family to come in contact with. Here’s what they can do and why you should discover how to get rid of raccoons:
- Destroy gardens
- Rummage through trash cans
- Make your chimney their home
- Sneak into your attic or other inviting spaces
- Carry rabies, ringworm, and distemper
None of these things are good for you or the animal. However, there’s no reason to kill the animals for just trying to live. Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control’s Maryland raccoon removal service is humane and avoids killing the animals. They still get rid of your pests, while letting the raccoons back into the wild.
Leave It To The Professionals
While you may want to try to tackle the problem yourself, wildlife control is best left to a trained team. It’s hard to know how to get rid of raccoons in the best way possible. These facts will show you why you should leave it to us for your pest control needs:
- Risk of injury to both yourself and the animals
- Possibility of accidentally killing the animals
- Scared animals can cause further damage to your property
- Raccoons might be carrying diseases that can be transferred to humans
Keep things safe and humane by contacting Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control instead of trying things out by yourself.
Services We Offer
We offer a large variety of services to help your raccoon problem. We know exactly how to get rid of raccoons and ensure that they don’t come back afterward. Once your pests are gone, you definitely don’t want them to show up again. Many methods, such as fences, that could work for other animals are easily outsmarted by raccoons, as raccoon information shows. This is everything we offer:
- Finding entry points and ensuring they’re sealed
- Trapping and removal, without harm to the animal
- Fluid treatment or barriers
- Removal of dead animals
- Cleaning and restoring attics or crawlspaces the raccoons invaded
- Raccoon-proofing your house and yard with various tools and products
In addition, we can give you advice on installing motion lights to scare raccoons away. Since they’re mainly active at night, motion lights can be a good deterrent. Don’t let raccoons take over your property. Call us at [Direct] to schedule help from us today!