Carroll Country residents have most likely seen their fair share of wildlife now and again. With homes surrounded by either wooded area or farmland, there is never a shortage of wildlife throughout the county. As interesting as it may be to see wildlife outside your kitchen window, it becomes a different story when that wildlife makes it way into your Carroll County home. Different wildlife can use different areas in your home as refugee from a storm or construction.
Mid Atlantic Wildlife Control in Carroll County
The trained team of Mid Atlantic Wildlife Control is trained to remove and control a number of different species that can be found in the Carroll County area. Those species include:
- Bat- At least 6 species of bat can be found in Maryland. The winged creatures can typically be found in basements, attics, and chimneys of homes.
- Squirrel- These bushy tailed critters can be found in attics, basements, and inside walls.
- Skunk- These feared creatures find themselves in basements, under desks, and in crawl spaces.
- Fox- The two species of fox that are found in Maryland typically use yards, crawl spaces, and the underneath of desks for their dens.
- Groundhog- These famous creatures can be found burrowed under decks, sheds, porches, and crawl spaces.
- Raccoon- These masked critters find their way into your basement, attic, and crawl space.
- Snake- With 27 different species found in the state of Maryland, one is bound to find its way into your home. Snakes can be found in areas of your home that have piping like bathrooms and kitchens. Snakes can also be found in basements, attics, crawl spaces, and sheds.
- Opossum- These creatures can be found playing possum in your basement, crawl space, or shed.
- Rodent- Mice and rats can be found almost anywhere in your home. Once they make their way into your home, their nests can be found behind walls or paneling.
- Bird- There are numerous species of birds that call Carroll County home. Birds can find themselves in chimneys, attics, roofs, and basements.
If you have a wildlife problem in your Carroll County home, call the professionals at Mid Atlantic Wildlife Control. Our trained technicians are available to help you and use only the most efficient and humane methods when handling wildlife. Call Mid Atlantic Wildlife Control at 443-417-3137 or visit our online contact page. You can find Mid Atlantic Wildlife Control on Facebook, Google+, Twitter, and Pinterest today.