As the nights grow longer and the days grow colder, raccoons will become more active in Woodbine. Raccoons will begin to search harder for food and will be looking for a warm place to sleep. With this extra raccoon activity, Woodbine residents are advised to take some precautions in order to prevent raccoons in their home.
Woodbine Raccoon Prevention
- Clean up any loose garbage or debris that a raccoon could easily access.
- Replace your plastic trash cans with metal trash cans. Raccoons can chew threw plastic easily and access your trash.
- Keep the inside of your trash cans clean. After your trash is emptied, rinse out your trash cans.
- Make removing your trash can lid difficult. Add weight with cinderblocks or use bungee cords to secure your lids.
- Use a combination of water, cayenne pepper, and habanero chili’s to deter raccoons from entering your home.
- Examine the following areas for possible holes: fences, basements, attics, roofing, decks, crawl spaces
Woodbine Raccoon Removal
If you suspect raccoon activity on your Woodbine property, call the professionals at Mid Atlantic Wildlife Control. Our technicians are trained to remove raccoons in a way that is not only efficient, but humane as well. The raccoons will be removed from your property without harm coming to any parties involved. We are also trained on cleaning up after raccoons. We know of the diseases that raccoons can carry, such as rabies and raccoon roundworm. Never take matters into your own hands when it comes to raccoon removal. Never underestimate the damage a raccoon can cause to your Woodbine home. As soon as you suspect a raccoon on your property, reach for the phone to call Mid Atlantic Wildlife Control. Woodbine raccoon prevention and removal is one of your specialties. To get started with us for Woodbine raccoon prevention and removal, call us today at 443-417-3137 or visit our online contact page. We are available, so never hesitate to call. Follow Mid Atlantic Wildlife Control today on Google+, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook.