A bat flying by at night is a pretty common and harmless sight from Silver Spring to Annapolis and in most of suburban Maryland. However, seeing dozens of bats coming out of your attic in a swarm is unsettling, to say the least. The good news is, you don’t have to put up with this noisy and scary-looking neighbor anymore. Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control can perform safe, fast, and humane bat removal services in Maryland, no matter where you live. We offer bat removal services in Howard County, Carroll County, Montgomery County, Anne Arundel County, Potomac, Eldersburg, Westminster, and many other areas throughout Maryland and the mid-Atlantic region.
For expert bat removal services in your home, trust our wildlife control team – call us at (240) 802-7812!
How We Handle Your Bat Problem
At Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control, we offer a comprehensive strategy for bat removal in Maryland. Our methods are humane, compliant with local laws, and provide fast relief to your bat problem.
- We will inspect the outside of your home to locate the entry points used by bats to get in.
- Our technicians will assess the condition of your attic, determining where bats are roosting, the number of bats, and the amount of accumulated guano.
- We will share with you everything we found and propose a plan of action for bat removal.
- We will conduct humane bat exclusion to ensure every last bat leaves your home.
- Once the bats are gone, we will remove any accumulated bat guano and repair the damage caused by bats.
- To prevent future bat problems, we will repair the holes in your home’s exterior and install bat-proof vents.
Many homeowners we work with realize that bats are good to have around, especially if you have a mosquito problem. If you like bats but don’t want them in your house, we can install bat houses that will provide bats with a roosting place outside of your home.