Mischievous and clever, raccoons are always on a lookout for comfortable lodging with easy access to food—and they don’t mind if this place is already occupied. If raccoons have invited themselves to your home and became a nuisance, contact Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control today to evict these pest animals. We provide raccoon removal in Montgomery County, Howard County, Carroll County, and Anne Arundel County, as well as other counties throughout Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, DC, and Delaware. Whether you are looking for raccoon removal in Silver Spring, Potomac, Eldersburg, Westminster, Annapolis, or Gaithersburg, we can help! For more information about raccoon removal services, contact Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control at 866.784.8058 today.
Our Approach to Maryland Raccoon Removal
- Identify entry points and seal them
- Live trapping and removal of raccoons from your home or yard
- Eviction through fluid treatment or barriers
- Dead animal removal
- Attic / crawlspace cleanout and restoration
- Raccoon-proofing your home via vent cover installation, chimney cap installation or animal-proof trash containers