Mischievous and clever, racoons are always on a lookout for comfortable lodging with easy access to food—and they don’t mind if this place is already occupied. If racoons have invited themselves to your home and become a nuisance, contact Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control today to evict these pests. We provide racoon removal in Montgomery County, Howard County, Carroll County, and Anne Arundel County, as well as other counties throughout Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, DC, and Delaware. Whether you are looking for racoon removal in Silver Spring, Potomac, Eldersburg, Westminster, Annapolis, or Gaithersburg, we can help!
For more information about racoon removal services, contact Mid-Atlantic Wildlife Control at (240) 802-7812 today.
Our Approach to Maryland Racoon Removal
- Identify entry points and seal them
- Live trapping and removal of racoons from your home or yard
- Eviction through fluid treatment or barriers
- Dead animal removal
- Attic/crawlspace cleanout and restoration
- Racoon-proofing your home via vent cover installation, chimney cap installation, or animal-proof trash containers